OK, you probably figured out that I will not be doing a daily post this month...it kinda snuck up on me and the first several days of the month I found myself without Internet—first at my sister's house (Yes, they have access, but I have to hook my computer up to it and that seemed like a lot of work when I could instead play with my nephews...oh and my niece) and second at my new apartment. (Yes, it also has Internet but I don't yet know the password and keep forgetting to ask since I've just been unpacking and unpacking...and more unpacking.
I did think about maybe starting in the middle of the month and going for 30 days instead of a month, but it didn't have quite the same appeal. I'm now shooting for September and now have lots of time to prepare myself. I'm going to work reaaally hard at not just putting off posting so I can count it for my month of blogs...haha. We shall see.
With that, I'm off. I've been working on freelance stuff (and personally getting caught up online) all night and am heading home to my Internet-less world. To unpack.
No comments:
Post a Comment