Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

January 5, 2009

hair dilemma

I finally made a hair appointment for Wednesday so now I just have two days to decide what to do. Yea, my hair's getting a bit long, plus I have major roots growing out quite lighter than my current dark color. My roommate commented the other day and said she didn't realize my hair was actually so light. I know I do want to chop it off sometime but don't know if I should now or if I should wait....soooo help me out will ya?!? Any thoughts, comments or (Oooh Oooh) PICTURES of ideas of what I should do? I'm pretty open to things so yea....I'm not sure if I'll do color right away or wait a couple weeks......so let me know what you think.

This is my current do. Kinda a crappy picture but you get the idea....and can kinda see my roots growing out if you look closely.

This is a REALLY bad picture but does show my short blond do from freshmen year. For all those who always ask, THAT is my natural color. Anyways, I thought I'd present the two sides of the spectrum. Let me know what you think.

P.S. Does anyone have info about donating hair....and what do you have to do to qualify, like, since I dye my hair, would it still be OK and that sort of thing. I think that would be kinda cool....

3 comments:

Gabe said...

Okay. Get it cut short to your chin and get it dyed pretty dark. You know, the bob? I think it would look classsssssyyyyyy. Oh, and the captcha phrase I have to type for this is actually cool, "plitiona"

Susie said...

You look so cute in that picture!!! Honestly I think the hair looks great there, but if you are looking for a change...well I def do like the darker better, I like the long flowey locks, but mamybe gabe's short crop idea would turn out cool...it might be worth it to try...
but again gorgeous in the picture!

Toddicus said...

hey kari, i was rummaging around the internet and i happened by your blog and saw this post. i havent seen you in a long time but i am with susie. that picture with your long hair looks incredible! i like it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...