But now I definitely have a bunch of topics to write on for my post a day in September. I'm kinda scared but think it will be fun. I've been struggling to decide where to go with this specific blog and am still unsure. So for this month I plan to include a little bit of everything and see where I want to head come October. (Is it sad that I just double checked in my mind to make sure next month would be October?)
So today's post is just an introduction, and I wanted to share a little bit of what I plan to post about this month. I hope you enjoy!
A review of Karen Burns' book "Working Girl," which I won via a Twitter contest. (Yes, they really have those, and, yes, I actually won something for once.)
Some analysis of 2009's Summer Songs and new artists and songs I've found in the past year since the completion of the 2008 compilation.
A release of my HS2COLLEGE site. Yes, it will be a little sub-par for now, but I want to get started. I actually designed a header that I really like, but, ahem, the lack of Internet hasn't given me much time to tweak and make things work on the site.
P.S. I want to officially learn a Web language...a kid in my new ward gave me a site that helps teach some of the basic ones that I'll have to check out.
Some of my thoughts and notes from my attendance at BYU's Education Week.
A look at some basic financial management information, including some insights from Ramit Sethi's "I Will Teach You to be Rich." It's interesting how the basics can affect so much.
Plus LOTS MORE! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment