Wow, I am really excited.
Why?
Because I just added the Grammar Girl widget to my left sidebar. Whup whup. I'm a big fan of Grammar Girl and regularly either read her posts or listen to her podcasts. I also own her book, "Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing." It is also very likely that I will soon own her second book, "The Grammar Devotional," sometime in the near future.
*Did I mention that I'm purchasing books, movies, and music all the time now for FREE? Yes, you should all check out Swagbucks. (AND JOIN THROUGH MY LINK SO I GET A REFERRAL.) Honestly, even if I didn't get referrals, I would still recommend this site. (Check out my post and explanation of the site when I started.) I personally choose to spend my swagbucks on Amazon gift cards that I spend on the items I listed above. Yay.
Back to grammar.
Oh, AND, if I ever get a chance to teach a high school journalism class, I would definitely use this reference in the classroom.
Soo...if any of you are as excited as I am—and you should be—just scroll down a tiny bit and THERE IT WILL BE. Right there in my left sidebar. It has taken the place of the outdated Summer Songs 2009 music playlist that has not actually shown up since Imeem shut down. (That was a very sad day. Plus now Lala is dying, which means I am dying too. Come on music industry!)
What will it do? Why, I am so glad you asked.
The widget will display the titles and play the audio clips for the ten most recent episodes of the Grammar Girl podcast show. Users clicking the “Listen” button in the widget as it appears on my site will be able to listen to the complete podcast episode without leaving my blog.
That's right—you don't even have to leave my blog. You can stay all day long. You can read all of my years and years of entries. What? I'm the only one that occassionally does that? I guess I can accept that.
Yes, I am very busy right now. I am only distracting myself from the craziness that is life by posting about perhaps the most insignificant thing I did today. Perhaps you'll get to know about the significant things in...meh, two weeks? Maybe three. OK, maybe four, just to be safe. :)
May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment