Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

October 25, 2010

It's October 25.

It's October 25.

I'm excited.

Taylor Swift's Speak Now is released today.

I will be purchasing the cd at Target on my lunch break.

I'm lucky enough to be located 1/2 mile from Target.

I have to admit I was a little worried about how well I'd like the album based on the pre-released tracks so far:

Mine, Speak Now, Back to December, Mean.

The only one I really liked right away was "Back to December." Taylor Swift's slower songs are always my favorite.

Tonight I went and previewed the songs on Amazon. I am once again truly excited by what I heard.

So...here's til noon Monday when I shall make my way to Target, purchase the cd, and then spend the remainder of my lunch break in my car listening.

It shall be splendid.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...