As I mentioned in my previous post, I want to select six of these excerpts to hang in my hallway. Here are some of the additional quotes that I want to design:
Drink deeply and often from the pages of the Book of Mormon. - Pres. Eyring
He knows your sacrifices and your sorrows. He hears your prayers. His peace and rest will be yours as you continue to wait upon Him in faith. - Elder Hales
Be loyal to the royal in you. - Sister Dalton
We must have the gospel at our core and the love of the Savior in our hearts. -Pres. Monson
Your eternal destiny will not be a matter of chance but of choice. - Elder Randall Bennett
And yes, I want to know what things stood out to you!




6 comments:
These are great! Definitely some of my favorite gems from Conference. I'm wondering if you wouldn't mind telling me what font you used on the "Be as quick to kneel..." art? I've been looking for one like that! Thanks!
Absolutely! The font is called Shark Formal Funnyness (kinda a random name) but you can download it free at dafont.com.
http://www.dafont.com/shark-formal-funnyness.font
Thanks so much!
Found your word art through a pinterest link. Love the fresh clean style. As the previous commenter, I'm always on the lookout for cool fonts. Could you also post the names for the script font on the Forget Not, and the font for the "better to Look Up" (btw perfect choice to reflect the words)?
Thanks for sharing your talent! I particularly loved the texting quote, definite food for thought! I'm reposting and linking back to you:)
Sarah @ www.spirituallythinking.blogspot.com
Your layouts are so well put together and cute! Thank you so much. I hope you don't mind but I used one in my talk on Sunday. Everyone LOVED it and I told them right where they could get one of their own.
Post a Comment