Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

November 7, 2011

I guess it's time to see an allergist

Arg. The whole reason I wrote my last blog post was because I was excited to be feeling better and not having to worry about seeing a doctor and what not.

Well, my weird random redness/swelling symptoms that I experienced consistently throughout June and July are back and stronger than they've been since I had them checked out.

It started last night but I thought it would simply go away as it has the couple times I've had problems since July. But it seems to be getting worse. Last night I couldn't sleep again (after being oh so thankful for blissful sleep Saturday night), so about 2 a.m. I took two Benedryl to calm things down.

I'm about to take some more Benedryl but think I'm going to have to suck it up and go to the allergist my doctor referred me to when his tests came back inconclusive and he didn't know the cause of these weird symptoms.

So even though I'm pretty much done with the flu, I now currently have a left foot with swollen and red pinky toe, and swollen ball of the foot, and a red, swollen big toe. My right foot appears to be fine. My left pointer finger is red and swollen, as is my right pointer finger and the tips of my pinky and fourth finger. If you aren't me you probably wouldn't notice these things on your own, but it's very stiff to bend me fingers or my toes because of the swelling.

Man...my body is weird.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...