Happy March 14th. That's right....there is exactly one month until my birthday.
I've decided to mark my countdown this year with a little fitness challenge.
32 days and counting.
My fitness challenge is mainly focused on nutrition because that is the category I do the worse in. I'm a planner....but if I don't plan I always make poor spur-of-the-moment decisions and aren't on top of things as I'd like.
So I will be observing and sticking to an outlined, calorie-specific meal plan. I already have today planned and am hoping my excitement for this challenge continues!
As soon as I decided to do this, I had a lot of instant motivation. So I was able to jump right onto the "planning" that my planner self finds necessary. I went shopping and used MyFitnessPal to see how I can separate and plan my meals to meet my daily goal.
Some other aspects of this fitness challenge I want to do:
Drink more water
Focus more on weight training
Implement a running routine into my schedule
Make it to the gym in the morning on occasion
Take my vitamins every day
Do yoga before I go to bed
Get more sleep
Try new healthy recipes
Annnnnd....I think that's it! Wish me luck...or just wish me happy birthday in April. :P
P.S. Aside from the nutrition aspect, I won't necessarily be doing ALL of these things ALL of the time. I might choose a specific focus one week and switch it the next, or something like that.
March 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment