Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

May 25, 2012

Timeline DONE!

So I recently completed a big project at work. Seriously, I've been working on this since the end of 2011. It's been a while. This is a timeline of the history of our association. The process included a lot of research, contacting various organizations for info or to fact check, tracking down photos, organizing the content, designing the project....and of course adjusting and re-adjusting for edit after edit after edit. 

:)

You gotta love edits.

Anyways, there have been various hurdles that have delayed this project. So when my boss left last week for a national conference in Washington, D.C., he told me that if I was able to get the timeline display installed before he returned, I would be "very happy."  I replied that having the project complete, would be happiness enough.

I was successful in getting the project done, and today I received my incentive happiness.

1 Supersonic car wash, 2 premium Cinemark movie tickets, 1 Sizzler $25 gift certificate, and 2 $25 Visa gift cards.


Who's up for a night out on the town?!?! 

And of course, I have to share my timeline project. This display is 3 feet tall and 16 feet long and is now located in the hallway of my office.



(I also have to say that despite going into the printers not once, but twice for color proofs, they should up with two completely different colors. Unfortunately this isn't the first time a project with that company wasn't completely to my standards...but they quickly fixed it and installed a corrected version.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...