I guess you could say this prejudice is strange, but my message here is that I'm actually prejudice against odd numbers...like those that are not even. You know, "2, 4, 6, 8, who do we appreciate!"
I've known this for a while but it dawned on me once again when continuing my listen of the new Taylor Swift album.
You see my favorite track is "All Too Well" but it kills me that it's track 5. Like it seriously irks me every time I have to skip by all the good numbers to find 5. And then I realize my next favorite songs are tracks 1 and 11. I even use 15 as a Zumba cooldown. Ah!
I've also been trying to find some scriptures I'd like to memorize. And I have to think twice about adding references like Jacob 3:1 to my list.
I am happy when I see an even time stamp in the corner of my phone or computer. And I cringe a little every time I see things like 17, 39, 191, and 3057.
Ok ok, this is odd. But I just like things even.
I've known this for a while but it dawned on me once again when continuing my listen of the new Taylor Swift album.
You see my favorite track is "All Too Well" but it kills me that it's track 5. Like it seriously irks me every time I have to skip by all the good numbers to find 5. And then I realize my next favorite songs are tracks 1 and 11. I even use 15 as a Zumba cooldown. Ah!
I've also been trying to find some scriptures I'd like to memorize. And I have to think twice about adding references like Jacob 3:1 to my list.
I am happy when I see an even time stamp in the corner of my phone or computer. And I cringe a little every time I see things like 17, 39, 191, and 3057.
Ok ok, this is odd. But I just like things even.
1 comment:
You are so funny! Your birthday must be an even day! :) (Cute post!)
Post a Comment