Oops, I just published a blank post draft.
Guess I should actually write something now.
You now how in my last post I mentioned that I was looking forward to not teaching a class over the weekend.
Well I taught two.
Saturday morning I was asked to sub the 10 a.m. Zumba class and then—YES GET THIS—the 30 min Core class that follows it. I say sure to Zumba but then remind her...I've never taught a Core class. She assures me the class is laid back and gives me and example of a few exercises that I "could get away with" just doing that.
I immediately turn to YouTube to put together an assortment of exercises that I enjoy for the Core. Luckily I have a few that I personally turn to, so I just had to write stuff out, create a short playlist, and we were good to go.
I've taught short exercise things like that for friends and family but never in an official setting WITH REAL PEOPLE. People actually paying to come attend a class. Overall...it went OK. Oh, and later that afternoon, I ran a 5K at my consistent but slow pace...dressed in a Santa suit.
That said...I'm still exhausted. I have this problem. It's called the Icantgotobedatadecenttime syndrome. Or the Pleaseletmefallasleep condition. Sure I'm exhausted all day, but when 9 p.m. hits, I suddenly have a ton of energy and even when I crawl into bed at 10, 11, 12, 1, or 2...I can't fall asleep. I go through a cycle where this happens a lot. It's been a few months now, but it started up again last week. And I've been exhausted every since. My body needs sleep.
Tonight I think the trick will be going to bed BEFORE 9 p.m. I've got to trick my body into staying in the tired mode before energy kicks in again.
I HAVE to overcome this tiredness thing. Seriously it drains you when you are basically just laying in bed til 4 a.m. and then have to be up and at things by 8 a.m. and going going going until at least 7 p.m. Any suggestions are welcome.
December 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment