Walking through the aisle at Walmart today, a lady called after me to ask my opinion about whether the color of these shorts and a tank top her daughter or friend was holding looked good together....I don't think I would have said no no matter what but I was like, "oh yea I think that looks fine." She turned to the other girl said something to the extent of "see I proved it" and turned back to me and proceeded to tell me she thought she needed someone, "and don't take this the wrong way, but 'prissy'" to give her opinion.
Haha I laughed about it afterwards cuz I started thinking...well it's a good thing she didn't she me yesterday...or actually often when I don't bother getting ready and kinda look like crap most of the time...anyways, she thought I was prissy. fun.
May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You would be prissy. jk Hey! How is DC?
Post a Comment