One more thing for the night. This article: Sheriff's sergeant dies during traffic stop
You may have heard about it. But the thing is, the "speedster" in the traffic stop is my friend and former roommate Grace Waitt. She texted me with a response to a question and added on the end "So I just got pulled over for speeding and the police offer collapsed and died."
How's that for a way to start your morning? This didn't even happen to me personally and I still can't believe how crazy it is. Anyways, she said she was alright but I have not yet talked to her in person. This article has been updated since I showed some of your before so to answer everyone's first question: No, she will not get a ticket.
August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Please tell your friend thank you from all police officers and their significant others, for her efforts to save the life of this officer. I didn't know him, but my husband is a police officer, and I worry about him everytime he walks out the door to go to work. SHE is a hero in my book.
Post a Comment