Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

August 29, 2008

Summer songs progress

Well that time is here—it's the end of the summer and Summer Songs MUST come out! Extensive Summer Songs work has occurred this summer…But, I'm pretty sure for the legacy that is Summer Songs to continue, it's pretty much mandatory that an official selection and actual playlist are produced this year. (And no worries, the selections from 2007 and 2006 will also be released before the end of the year.) In order to initiate the finishing touches, I have created the following deadlines.

All nominations for Summer Songs must be received by Sept. 5 (one week from today)
Nominations will be narrowed to actual selections by Sept. 10.
Cataloging and creating order of songs will be complete by Sept. 14.
Album art, names, etc. will be finalized by Sept 15.
At least one finished product (with design, etc. on CD) will make its way into the world by SEPT 16.

Summer Songs 2008—HERE WE COME!

*I think one flaw of previous Summer Songs years is the timing of the finalizing details of the project. We would always want to wait until the end of the Summer to include all possibilities. However, given that school and etc. would start up again right after that, thel last stages could never be completed. This year, well, this year that all shall change.

P.S. I have updated the side bar to include some of the new possibilities I have come up with since the last time I updated that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...