Put simply, you earn Swagbucks by searching the Web and can redeem those points for gift cards and prizes. I have probably earned enough for about $20 of Amazon gift cards, just for searching the Web. I think the most important thing to remember is you can simply use Swagbucks for things you already do anyways.
Things I've Come to Understand:
*You don't have to search for Swagbucks, the site awards them to you as you do your normal searching. (I still prefer the main Google search, but for the most part searching through Swagbucks meets my needs.)
*It might not seem like much at first, but it adds up quickly and you are rewarded for normal activity.
*The Swagbucks toolbar is essential to remind you to search through Swagbucks, plus gives messages for special codes you can redeem for extra points.
*Just searching is only the first layer of Swagbucks. There are tons of Special Offers that offer you points for things you probably use anyways. Signing up for Snapfish (photo printing) gives you 45 points. Making a purchase on GoDaddy (Web domain) gives you 150 points. Using VistaPrint (online business cards and printing) gives you 150 points. I haven't signed up for all of these yet, but ALL are things I've been planning to do before I got Swagbucks. If I sign up, I can redeem 350 points which could give me about $25 for a gift card of my choice, or to use to purchase music, t.v. episodes, and more. Did I mention that I'd get back more money than I'll actually spend at those sites?
*Although the times that you win can vary, I typically plan on getting at least 3 rewards a day: morning, afternoon, evening. If it's been a while since I've won, I'll search and usually win on the first one or two entries.
*You also get points (Swagbucks I should say) for shopping online. You get a certain amount of points for however much you spend. Heard of iTunes, Walmart, or 1800Contacts?? I use all regularly, and all qualify you for points.
*You also get points (Swagbucks I should say) for shopping online. You get a certain amount of points for however much you spend. Heard of iTunes, Walmart, or 1800Contacts?? I use all regularly, and all qualify you for points.
I get some extra Swagbucks for referrals, so if you are interested, please check it out and sign up from my link. Ask me questions, and I'll try to answer.
2 comments:
FYI, I've had my website through GoDaddy for almost 4 years now, and I've been quite pleased with them. (Especially now that their site interface is less cluttered.)
Also, I've gotten business cards and mailer postcards through VistaPrint, and I'm very pleased with them, too. My cards were a 3-side bleed, even. The only beef I have with them is that if you don't use their card templates, they charge you for uploading your own designs.
We use swagbucks too! We've been using it for a few months now and love it. We've gotten quite a few Amazon giftcards with it... it's so fun!
Post a Comment