Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

June 29, 2011

Late Night Facebook Quizzes

After my last post about a fake Facebook relationship, my dear friend Grace reminded me of the times we created what we thought were HILARIOUS quizzes on Facebook. This always happened late at night...so late that I don't know if anyone else will ever quite appreciate our humorous jokes.

So yesterday I went on a hunt for these quizzes. We made them in 2007 (I found that out yesterday), so I wasn't sure if Facebook was already using applications or if maybe the quizzes were an old feature that disappeared with redesign after redesign.

I was lucky enough to find the Facebook Quizzes application and to find both of our awesome quizzes still posted.

I don't remember which came first, but you should definitely check out both "Grace's Birthday Quiz..Whup 22!!!" and "Karianne's Kool Kuiz."

I would also like to give an shout out to the quiz titled, "Jenna's Jivin Juiz," which we unfortunately never completed. :(

I actually retook my own quiz last night and scored a very honorable 100 percent. I don't know how I got them all correct considering the late-night loopiness we were experiencing at the time.

My favorite question on my quiz is #13:

13. One of my bad habits is...


Each answer still makes me crack up...especially when I imagine the last option. :P

My favorite question from Grace's quiz is #15. (The first option is my favorite.)

15. How did Grace have to unlock her car last year?

1 comment:

Grace said...

karie i really was lol-ing reading these! i loved that one about your bad habits too and also the one about what is my job when we leave the restaurant...going to the bathroom, wiping down the tables...so funny. i don't care if no one else appreciates them...i still think they oh so hilarious. i'm so glad you tracked them down!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...