Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

July 19, 2011

I have no patience.

Last night one of my favorite bands, Safetysuit, posted on Facebook that they would FINALLY announce the release date for their sophomore album.

SafetySuit
The release date for our new album titled "___________" will be announced tomorrow! Make sure you follow us on Twitter to be the first to know. http://www.twitter.com/safetys​uit

As of 4 p.m., they have yet to make the announcement. That facebook post as well as their lastest tweet just sit there haunting me every time I compulsively navigate to their pages to see if there have been any updates.

SafetySuit
Anyone know anybody announcing an album release date tomorrow? This guy does...;) Love always, Doug

I've joked with a few friends and other Safetysuit fans that their definition of "tomorrow" from yesterday's posts really means 11:59 p.m. Or perhaps the entire band died last night in a freak accident. Either way. I do not have the patience for this!

Every time I pull up the page and there is no announcement, I think "Arg. I hate you." I then close the page and continue to listen to their music.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...