My morning routine includes checking my e-mail and social media accounts, perusing through special daily offers and (these days) checking for vacant apartment listings.
Today one thing particularly caught my attention:
And....I ended up pre-ordering this:
This book has been done before, but Grammar Girl is one of my favorite grammar/writing resources. One of my mentors when I worked with the LDS Church magazines recommended her to me and I have been addicted ever since. I love her light, to-the-point style and I've mentioned before that I want to use these resources in any future high school journalism class I teach or for articles in my future HS2College magazine.
She also has two other books coming out:
Grammar Girl's 101 Words Every High School Graduate Needs to Know (HELLO HS2COLLEGE, right??)
AND
Grammar Girl Presents the Ultimate Writing Guide for Students
I haven't quite jumped the gun on these two yet, but I'm close...
P.S. If I could BE Grammar Girl, I totally would. :)
July 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment