Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

September 11, 2012

Between the Raindrops

Somehow I've been having trouble sleeping through the night. I've got to work on that if I'm ever going to stop walking around like an energy-drained, crazy person.

But since it was early Tuesday, that means it's a new music day, so I took my a few non-sleeping moments to listen to some new releases and decide if I want to use any of my free credits to purchase anything this week. (I currently have more than $30 of free credit.)

I don't get much time to listen to things non Latin or Zumba-related these days, but I LOVE this song and have already listened to it like 5 times on repeat.

Between the Raindrops by Lifehouse, featuring Natasha Bedingfield.

1, I love the song title. I love rain. I love the imagery this title presents. (I've actually thought about changing my blog name to "Dance in the Storm," which reminds me of this.
2. I love Lifehouse
3. I love Natasha Bedingfield.

Downside: They may use an incorrect "were" instead of "was" ... but I can't tell the lyrics clear enough to know/let it bug me.

Some favorite lyrics:

There's no one but you and me
Right here and now
The way it was meant to be

Hold on and take a breath
I'll be here every step
Walking between the raindrops with you.

Listen to a preview on Amazon.
You can also find an embedded streaming link on Tumblr.

Since this song was just released today (aka 4 hours ago), there is not yet a Youtube video with it. I'll probably embed one once it exists.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...