Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

September 5, 2012

Tomorrow's Friday, right?

I was talking with my coworker in her office about the zillions of things we need to complete in the next week and a half. Near the end of my conversation with her, I sigh while saying, "Well, tomorrow is Friday, right?"

"Uh no, it's Thursday."

I look at her with a half smile because, well, I know she's kidding.

"It's really Thursday. Today's Wednesday."

Don't you love days like this?

What makes it even funnier is that yesterday (Tuesday) I was sure it was Monday. I kept getting excited about my Zumba class that evening before I would remember that it was actually Tuesday and I don't teach on Tuesdays.

This happened like 6 times that afternoon.

Monday to Thursday. Sounds like a pretty good week to me.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is always how I feel when we have a holiday. I need the weekend to reset my internal "day of the week" clock. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...