I just finished writing my bios for Elder Callister and Elder Stevenson so I'm giving myself a little break before I start doing background research on Sister Cook for my interview with her tomorrow.
I have stopped using Firefox at work. When I work, I like having several smaller windows open at the same time. For example, right now my GroupWise window (the email server, etc. the Church uses) open in the top left. A folder showing all of my current writing projects is open in the top right. And my Safari window I am currently typing in is open in the bottom right.
Sometime last week, my Firefox window accidentally got clicked to be made full size, consequently taking over my entire screen. I can't do that-it drives me crazy. And the window is now SO big that I can't even see the corner on the bottom right which allows you to adjust the window size. Whenever I reach for it, it just does that function where it displays all your windows relatively small in the center of your screen. So I can't even fix it!! So, I have stopped using it. It's kinda sad. Haha, and I'm sure there is some way to fix this little problem but I have not yet found the motivation to seek out how to do so. Instead I will just write a blog on it and start using Safari more regularly. If this problem were on my computer at home, you might be hearing a different story. But alas, when I can leave my problems at work, well...I guess I just don't deal with them!
April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment