So you know those moments where you do, say, or even realize something that as a result doesn't quite positively reflect your intelligence....and yet you still share the experiences with people? I don't know why we, or maybe just I, do this. But here goes :)
It's short. In a previous post I comments about how I don't use Firefox at work anymore because it was too big and I couldn't minimize it anymore. Well, today I fixed that problem. Those of you who don't use Macs might not appreciate this...but there are those little circles in the top left corner of the browser window. You know, ones red and has an x in it (closes the window), ones yellow and has a minus sign (minimizes the window), and ONE is green and has a plus sign. This is the most significant button. It enlarges and APPARENTLY shrinks the window. So my problem is fixed...all with the click of one very clearly visible button!
April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment