Today my brother and I were driving back after having dinner at Five Guys and what do we hear on the popular radio station 99.5?? Forever the Sickest Kids's Woah Oh.
My brother was like, "Oh, I like this song, who sings it?" I thought about it and the song was really familiar but I couldn't match the song with any of the popular groups you hear on the radio....and all of the sudden was like....is this Forever the Sickest Kids??? Yep, the chorus came on and I was right. Kinda crazy...I found it like a month before we heard it on the radio. I guess we'll see if it becomes played more.
For future reference....I will be posting links and music by my brother's band Shamrock 19 at some point. As of today, I told him their stuff isn't quite up to par with what I look for (there's me getting all serious) but maybe they'll be ready by next year. Watch out, they are awesome. :)
June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment