Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

July 30, 2008

the circle of words

As a writer, I think things might be the hardest when I can't even find a way to express what I'm thinking and feeling through written words.

Not even words just for myself.

I hate the point where I feel so misunderstood and when those places of trust fall apart. The most difficult thing is I know that I've been on the other side of the situation. I know that things aren't as dramatic as they seem, that words are just words that are frequently taken out of context and usually only meant for the surface meaning...not the deeper ones we so often pick apart.

I'm certainly not a good example of this but I hate how judgments made about a person stick with them in other people's minds. I always wonder where mine come from, why people insist on keeping them, and why I can't ever break free from them.

Especially when a group from one part of life would likely never be able to relate to them. Why do some hold to them when others don't see them at all?

I tried. But I'm out of words.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...