Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

July 20, 2008

What is life?

I don't know about you, but I know that I have moments where I just want to leave behind everything I know. I want to start new, to be different, to make the decisions I wish I had made in the past, to leave all of my unhappiness behind, to make the most of new relationships, to truly forget the things I wish I could forget.

I don't think I have ever been truly successful at doing this. The big changes in my life constitute some of the biggest opportunities to do so...yet life always seems to remain the same. I always have my family; I always carry my same faults; I always remember the things that hold me back.

This post isn't really getting around to addresses the topic I wanted to address...I suppose maybe you should disregard the previous paragraphs. I don't want them taken out of context...I know I could delete them but why.

What happens when the thing that may help you be content and move forward is the same thing that may be holding another person back...

What makes the difference between real life and the unique opportunities we each get to participate in? Is there a difference?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...