Hey so this isn’t about me…but Susie’s mission call is on the way. The call has been made, but she just doesn’t know what it is yet. I guess the mission office called Virginia to make sure that they really were supposed to send the call to Spain. So Susie should receive it in the next week or so. Susie made some comment on her blog that she might not open it for a little while when she gets it…I don’t think she could really go through with that, but I have been doing what I can to make her anxious and excited enough and that has to open it immediately and then call me, no matter the time in good ‘ol Utah. For the past week, every time I talk to her I ask, “So have you got your call yet?” even though I know it’s not possible…but I just want her to be thinking about it so she doesn’t hesitate to tell me! It’s kinda mean, I know.
Susie didn’t want to do one of those “lame” Guess-where-I’m-going-on-my-mission facebook groups…but if you have a guess, leave it here! I’m excited to see where she will be going.
November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment