Everyone knows that the LDS culture is known for its extensive list of acronyms or nicknames. Well, have you ever forgotten one already existed and then tried to come up with it on your own?
I'm enjoying an evening reminiscing on BYU campus.
OK, really I was down in Provo for Brienne's baby shower and came here to the computer afterwards to write my talk for church tomorrow and print stuff out since I still have a whopping $3.09 left on my signature card. (And I still don't have my own printer despite month's of needing one.)
So I took a break and walked to the bathroom. (Sadly it was not my favorite one; even worse, I think it may be my least favorite one.) On the way back, I see this guy walking in the opposite direction. He looks very young. I conclude, "Man, he must be a freshmen." And then go on, "He definitely couldn't have served a mission yet. There's no way he's an RM. "
And then I think..."Hey, they should have a term for that...like a pre-RM type of thing..."
pre...
pre...
pre...
"Uh...PREEMIE?"
February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You do realize that that has been around for a long time right?
Post a Comment