Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

July 26, 2012

Summer, oh Summer!

I'm not really a big "summer" fan. Give me cool air, rain, and the opportunity to wear tights and cardigans any day.

But I've been making it a point to really enjoy my summer this year. I too often get caught up in my work and responsibilities and don't prioritize taking time off and having fun!

In fact, yesterday my coworker and I were discussing some work things and realized I have AT LEAST 2 full weeks of vacation time I need to take before the end of the year. And that's not including another full week that I'm allowed to roll over.

How does this happen? Am I the only one who feels like I'm overflowing with time off?

So the next few weeks will hold lots of brainstorming for what to do. Any ideas? Send them my way. :) (Side note: another challenge is that I'm not one to prioritize expensive travel when it comes to my finances. Occasionally, yes, but there are lots of others things I'd also (perhaps rather) spend my money on.)

My 2012 Summer Accomplishments (So far)
Baseball games
Visit St. George
Tuacahn Theatre (Aladdin)
Pool time (Seriously...I don't remember the last time this happened)
Lagoon
Camping
Drive in movie (definitely need to do again)
Visit Seattle and Vancouver
Hiking
Dance dares! (Yes we did this in Seattle.)
Biking (and I plan to buy a bike maybe this weekend)

Annd...coming up
Farmers Market (possibly this Sat. Eh, Christianne?)
Olympic parties!
Education week (or day/s)
Maybe another quick trip somewhere :)
SAFETYSUIT CONCERT!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...