I'm getting by...although it's probably only a matter of time before I either explode or things calm down—alot. I'm routing for option No. 2 there. :P And I do believe that will happen soon...probably the second or third week in September if the items on my calendar dictate anything.
By no means do I think my situation is unique or something I can't ultimately handle. That's life, right? We all have our ups and downs and the moments when things pile onto your to-do list...even when you think there is no possible room left on that list.
The things on my plate right now are all normal; they simply are all fighting for a place on the plate at the same time. In fact, my current situation makes me think of two similar situations in my life a few years ago. Those experiences mark a very notable point in my life and—guess what—I survived and actually came out strong. Luckily I have that to help my mindset right now.
I don't really deal well with stress, but somehow I find myself right smack in the middle of stressful situations all the time. I've had to cut a few things out because I simply can not deal with the stress or frustration that they cause me. So I just tell myself to relax, breathe, and move on.
Relax, breathe, and move on.
Easier said then done, right?
I'm itching for some change. That's kinda how I roll; sometimes life just NEEDS change. Both of the past two similar situations in my life concluded with major changes in my life. I'm still unsure how this one will end, although I have to say that typing this out is helping me see more and more similarities.
There are so many possibilities!! I think part of my proneness to stress comes because I want to explore EVERY possibility. The truth is that I can't. I'm working on trying to just focus on one option, deciding if that is a good option (or the right one if the situation provides), and moving towards that regardless.
So we'll see how that goes! Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment