Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

July 30, 2012

Whooohooo

So today I gave a talk in my ward. I was worried about finding the time to actually prepare it. But I did. 

CHECK!

I've also been working on re-organizing all my music. I am ALMOST done. I have about 30 songs that I still need to find the names off. (These last few are all Zumba, so the track names aren't readily available.) 

But for all other purposes...

CHECK! 

(And serious it looks so good to have all the track, artist, and album names all in order and looking good! Nerdy high alert!) 

Next up...and perhaps the "project" I should be working on ahead of others ... packing and moving. 

Next weekend, I'll add another CHECK! 

... and will then have to add "unpack" to my to-do list. Yay! 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I really love getting things accomplished and being able to check it off my list. Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...