I just tweeted that it was not even 11:30 and I'd already left my house 3 separate times and worn 4 outfits. Today's gonna be crazy. Just take a look at my schedule.
Thursday
8:00 am: Be at work
9:15 am: Leave work, go home and change for Zumba Toning
9:30 am: Zumba Toning at Xscape Fitness (I'm a new sub, so I'm supposed to try to attend the class whenever I can.)
10:45 am: Leave Xscape, go home to change and eat
11:15 am: Back at work
5:00 pm: Leave work, go home and change for Zumba Toning
6:00 pm: Be at the Lindon Community Center to teach
7:15 pm: Head home to shower, change, and eat
8:00 pm: Be back at Xscape for Zumba with other new instructors
9:15 pm: Meet friend for So You Think You Can Dance watching party (We haven't been able to do this for like 4 weeks now)
11:00 pm: BED! (Although that might be a conservative estimate...unfortunately)
August 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment