No worries, a slew of Education Week posts will be coming shortly. Can I just tell you that last week was AMAZING? I loved, loved, loved it. Work was great. Education Week was great.
Sigh, yes, Education Week was so great.
I also auditioned to sub at a new Zumba place (and got it), set up a big private Zumba class for a boarding school (requested by someone who comes to my classes), and made a little progress on the whole unpacking thing.
Please note the emphasis on little there. It's probably really sad that I've basically lived there 3 weeks and am still not done. But to my defense the landlord has several items of furniture in my living area that she is moving out next week. We arranged it so I could move in but I've had to work around those things. Sooo, there are a few items that I CAN'T really unpack yet because the area where I want to put them is blocked by a big couch. My other defense is that I've had to be living my life during this whole process. Meaning, I haven't had a chunk of time to just unpack. I get a little done and then have to leave and do other things. The next day I need something and have to open up random boxes trying to find it. This creates a mess. Which I clean up later. And then have to leave so I can do other things. And the cycle continues. I also decided I didn't like my dresser so I left it behind and am currently looking for another. So my clothes are semi-neatly stacked on a table in my room. Lovely, eh?
Anyways, I just wanted to post. More to come soon.
August 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment