Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

August 28, 2012

Why don't you buy the whole song?

The following clip is from The Office when Michael Scott listens to the audio preview of the song "Goodbye My Lover" on repeat after a breakup.

That is exactly how I feel as I listen to the iTunes preview of Safetysuit's EP released today. On repeat. It is only available on iTunes and most of you know I pretty much avoid buying things on iTunes if at all possible.

I just might break down.

I got to the clip of "Anywhere But Here" (my favorite song of theirs) and that almost confirmed it.

From the clip: Dwight: Why don't you just buy the whole song? Michael: I don't need to buy it. I just want to taste it.

Watch goodbye my lover in Entertainment  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...