Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

December 17, 2008

American Crafts Warehouse Sale

OK I have mentioned this to a few people, but if you haven't heard about this amazing sale and are any bit of a scrapbooker or crafter...THIS IS A MUST ATTEND. It goes through THIS friday, Dec. 20

American Crafts is a scrapbooking product company that is typically only sold wholesale to businesses. But, for the first time in about 10 years, the company is opening up their warehouse to everyone for an AMAZING sale for all. And when I say amazing, I mean this is the best crafty sale I have ever been to or heard about.

Some of my personal favorite items include
12x12 cardstock packs (60 sheets, heavy weight) = $6, retails about 20+
8x8 cardstock packs (and smaller) = $3
12x12 patterned paper theme pages (6o sheets, medium weight) = $3 retails about 20+
12x12 double sided patterned paper (100 sheets) = $3 retails 40+

There are tons of albums all priced under $8, the price for 12x12. This is awesome. Plus they offer the ring binding instead of the post binding which drives me crazy.

I also picked up 8x8 protector sheet packs of 10 for only 25 cents. AWESOME! And I don't usually use much ribbon. But they have TONS of ribbon on sale for 2 for $1 plus better deals if you buy more. This didn't seem like that great of a deal to me, but I did get a couple my first round in, and let me tell you, this ribbon is NICE. You won't find this value for this price ever.

I also wound up with some of their "Thickers" which are their alphabet sticker letters. Again, I don't usually use these (they are typically pretty expensive and I'm fine just cutting letters out of paper myself ;)) But this deal I couldn't turn down. I got a package of 10, and I repeat 10, letter sticks for what? $5 That's 5o cents each compared to appx 4.50 each.

And here's the best part. I am definitely getting my moneys worth. You see, I went to this sale for the first time I think last friday when it open. I spent about $20 bucks and got tons of awesome stuff. Plus, I had received $5 off because they are promoting the sale through word of mouth so if you call three people and tell them about it and show the clerk your call log, they will give you the discount. AND THEN!!!...then, they give you a $5 off coupon (no requirements) that you can use throughout the remainder of the sale.

Did I mention that this place is RIGHT by my house. Like literally one minute away...plus I drive past it on my way home from work. So what do I do? I stop by every day after work and pick out about $6 of the incredible price-slashed products, check out, present my bounce back coupon, pay about $1.07, and then hear the cashier say, as he or she hands my back my folded and crickled coupon, "And I'll just give this back to you so you can keep coming back and use it."

Yes that's right. The coupon is re-usable. And since I live so close, I'm definitely able to do so. Haha I've chatted about this with a couple of their workers and they support it so I don't feel like I'm cheating.

Anyways, there's tons of stuff—way more than I've mentioned...it just depends on what you are interested in. Plus, I've seen a variety of different stuff each of the many times I've stopped by so far. (Three days left, whup whup). Today is when I found the 100 pack of double sided paper for 3 bucks. Saturday I got a couple packs of paper for only 25 cents. Seriously I'm gonna be stocked up on my crafty goods for a while.

Maybe this will help me start one of my ideas for an etsy.com shop.

Maybe not.

Stop by this sale before Friday.

1 comment:

Susie said...

Its a lot better if one takes the time to read it. And thank you for the photo references. They really helped a lot. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...