Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

December 4, 2008

imeem

Wow, it's already December! That jumped up on me...crazy. I've had so much I've wanted to post in the past week or so, but haven't. So that's too bad for you I suppose. Or maybe you are grateful. :)

But the reason I am taking this short break during work today (and it will be short I promise) is to try to petition more friends on imeem.

For those who don't know, imeem is a music playlist site where you can basically search for any song, oftentimes whole cds, and stream the music online. It's pretty cool, especially if you want to check out a particular artist's music or preview a cd you are interested in. Plus you can make your own playlists of music to listen to at any time. PLUS you can make friends and also listen to THEIR playlists.

Which is why I am here. For some reason instead of listening to my ever-growing library of music on this computer (I'm at work), I often just open this site and listen to my playlists...or the playlists of my friends--well, make that friend.

That's right...I only have one friend on imeem!!! And since I like listening to my friend's playlists, this is kinda limited. Sooooo, if you do have an imeem profile, please add me! Remember, you also get the advantage of listening to my spectacular taste in music, haha...uuuuhhh.

If you don't have a profile, you can easily make one and then go to this Find Friends site on imeem and search for friends via their email address. By the way, my profile is off of the email address summersonging@gmail.com (Uh, I'll hopefully explain that later).

So let's be friends! If you don't use imeem, you should check it out, especially if you spend as much time at a computer as I do...or not! If you already use it, add me please...Really.

To offer just an example, here's a playlist I made yesterday when I was in the mood for some broadway tunes. It includes the Wicked and Hairspray soundtrack, some tracks from Rent and Moulin Rouge, plus the Legally Blonde the Musical soundtrack. (I admit, I was surprised that I liked it...and yes, I first heard it on someone else's playlist.)



OK that's it. Back to work!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...