Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

June 29, 2011

I Got You - SYTYCD

SYTYCD has been on for a couple weeks, and today was the first time a routine has really stood out to me. This is the favorite "power couple" right now, but I'm not personally a fan of the girl yet. I think I give the most credit to Nappy Tabs, the choreographers (They are the ones shown at the end of the clip.)

My favorite, although brief, moment is at 40 seconds where there's the slight hesitation up on their toes. I also love the sequence that starts around 59 seconds because of the power and openness of the moves. This dance also have a few parts that remind me of the "Bleeding Love" routine, especially around 52 seconds and the two quick jumps at 1:30.

P.S. The premise of this dance is that the guy was just left at the altar and his best friend is there to comfort him...He then realizes that he should be with her. And she of course was waiting and ready to jump aboard that idea. (Maybe note only a little sarcasm there...)

2 comments:

Karen Ella said...

How did I not know about you, my blogstalker friend?! HI! LOVE. THIS. DANCE. obviously... ;)

Karianne Salisbury said...

Hehe, I guess I'll continue blog stalking you, but more openly this time. :)

I bought the song and have been listening to it all day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...