Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

August 14, 2012

Education Week begins

I have one class down and am sitting in my second class waiting for it to begin. So far, so good.

Part of why I wanted to post right now is because I've had multiple people ask me over the past couple days who I am going to Education Week with. I just say I'm going by myself. Why I thought this kinda funny (despite the "oh, ok" kind of looks I receive) is that it never crossed my mind even once that most people might want to attend with other people.

Granted I'm definitely an independent type that does things by myself quite often. But usually I at least have an understanding that something might be uncomfortable for others. (For example, going to movies, country dancing, or eating out...)

Yes, my sister WAS going to attend one day with me, but I don't think we would have taken the exact same classes anyways. (I'm only attending 2.5 days and maybe some evenings if I can fit it in.)

Class is starting, so I'm off!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That sounds so fun! I am glad you can take the time to go. I went a few years ago with friends and ended up missing some classes because I felt like I should go with my friend to the class she wanted to attend.
So I think you're smart! Have fun and blog about what you learn!

Karianne Salisbury said...

Thanks so much for your comment Jennifer. (And for your other ones!) I will definitely be posting soon. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...