Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

March 25, 2008

Confidentialality....

So the countdown has begun. That's right, my method of dealing with these last few weeks at my internship has found its way into my lap. I am officially working on stuff for conference. Unfortunately I can't say anything about what I am doing..big bold CONFIDENTIAL CONFIDENTIAL's are printed all over the work. But it's exciting. I also am not writing so it's kinda a good break. Although I really should be finishing up a couple of assignments. My boss just had a baby so he will be out all this week...and I'm gonna have to work at being productive. But alas, today is March 25 and I believe my official end date with be April 25 (just 11 days after my birthday) so I have this week where I am working to finish up projects, and apparently starting on confernece preparation stuff, this weekend when I cover the Young Women's Broadcast, the next week when I really get into conference preparation, then General Conference, then CRAZY WEEK, with pulpit checks, interviews, and bio writing, the Ruthie's Wedding, come back, and start finishing up final projects.....

1 comment:

Chris said...

Remember, if you need a date to any sessions of conference, I'm your guy. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...