Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

January 14, 2009

almost scary

I did it...I dyed my hair again. And—here's the scary part—I did it by myself. At first I was thinking no big deal, how hard could it really be to just make sure I get a bit of that gel, liquid (whatever) stuff on each and every one of those little hairs on my head??

Then I got everything ready and dropped the first dollop of dye on the first section of hair.

It was then that I realized this may not be such a good idea. But what could I do? Well, I guess if I had REALLY freaked out, I could have stopped right there and washed the measly dollop out before it had a chance to actually stick its darkening ingredients on my precious hair.

But who does that?

After all, I had already dye-proofed the bathroom, found my dye T-shirt and was wearing it inside out, opened and (briefly) read the standard instructions, noted the time on the clock and donned the very awesome plastic gloves.

There was no way I could just stop.

But, while I probably didn't do AS good of a job as someone else may have done, I think it turned out surprisingly well. And I am once again loving my dark hair—complete with no hideous roots. :) Yay!

I would post a picture but, well, I'm at work. Ooo...if only my Mac at work had a built-in camera (It's a slightly older version). Then I could very subtly take a shot of me (with my dark hair) at my office pretending to work....but really secretly writing blog posts! How splendid would that be?

Really...I do actually work. I promise.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...