Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

January 9, 2009

weekend goals

Yay, it's Friday! It always sneaks up on me; I was sure today was Thursday. Happy day. Well, there are a few things I must accomplish (or really want to) this weekend. They are pretty much as unexciting as possible so please, bear with me.

1. Find a chair for my desk in my room. (This will help a lot in my being productive on my computer at home. Sitting on an exercise ball always leads to distractions...yes, I'm blaming it on the ball.)

2. Organize my closet and new dresser stuff. (I started laundry yesterday so I have all kinds of clean clothes to organize in the new space. Whup Whup. Oh, this will also include me cleaning out things I don't wear and hopefully transferring things I don't need very often to the storage closet in our patio.)

3. Uh really that's it, but if I'm really feeling productive I just might dye my hair and possible release my new site to all yall.

Here's to a productive weekend!

Disclaimer: I'm not saying this is all I will do...these are simply the things I am establishing responsibility to do. You can probably note that these things will not take ALL weekend. I just feel productive even if I only have really small tasks like these. :)

1 comment:

Chris said...

So many things you said in this blog reminds me of Dwight Schrute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...