Guess what?? Grace is moving in with me!! Yes, that’s right. And how exciting. I’m sure many of you have heard this coming for a while now but, it is in fact actually time and her stuff is now here at my apartment. We are very excited that things actually worked out to let this happen. A couple months ago Grace had mentioned how she would like to live with me again…but since I had two roommates who I didn’t think were moving, we didn’t think much of it. But a couple weeks after that, I found out that one of my roommates was probably getting a job in Salt Lake and wanted to move. It was perfect!!!!
Grace wasn’t sure if she’d be able to sell her contract but it actually went really quickly and she and my roommate got things worked out and Walaa!!! Here we are living in the same apartment again...and oh, it shall be wonderful! And...uh, here's a montage of photos. lol

Hehe, our awkward pod-like graduation photo

After...well, probably before tubing down Provo River

I believe this is us waiting at the bus stuff after we had a shopping day at the mall...this was before either of us had a car.

Halloween one year...bet you can't guess what we were?
No comments:
Post a Comment