Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

January 1, 2009

The First One

Well, it's official—it's 2009. Uh, Crazy. But I figured I should probably start the year off with a post today...afterall, January 1st holds so much more prestige than, well, any other day in January (for me at least.)

I don't have much to write about so here are just some reasons why 2009 will be influential (or something like that) for my life.

2009 will hold my 23 birthday.

2009 marks 5 years from my high school graduation.
(As well as 5 years since Gmail started...I heart Gmail.)

2009 will welcome Susie back from Spain and shoo her into a mission.

My horoscope for 2009 says to expect a dream to literally come true.

2009 will be my 10th year (total) living in Utah.

2009 will be the first year I file taxes on my own (although for 2008 :)).

2009 will mark Ruthie and Jeremy's one-year anniversary.

The Church magazine publications I worked on and helped plan (not my articles) with be coming out in 2009.

2009 will be the first year in a while where I can build a substantial savings account.

I'm sure there are a lot of other random things I could come up with, but I think this will be it for now. I'm looking forward to this new year and all of opportunities and growth I hope to encounter. Specifically, as I quote from some random thought I came across, I hope "2009 brings even more blessings, surprises, triumphs, smiles, and laughter." Enjoy, and I hope you have a great year.

P.S. What are some of the things 2009 will bring for you?





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...