1. I wrote a post about (basically) not putting things off until you can accomplish the big picture and to instead take things one small step at a time.
2. Plain White T's released their new video for the single "1, 2, 3, 4."
3. The combination of 1 and 2 made me decide to go ahead and introduce my music site to you all, despite the fact that I have not completed the big picture plan for it and the site itself is missing element that I still wish to add...instead I'm taking a small step and will work up to the other things.
So with that....
Please visit Sounds to Silence, my new music blog.

I've wanted to put something like this together for a while and this is what I've got so far. I really hope to develop it into a site overflowing with features, bios and reviews about emerging artists, local favorites and pretty much anything related or that I choose to feature. I know there isn't much there yet, but for now it will be relying to reader subscriptions as new material is updated.
Subscribe if you want, tell friends, etc (for now I will also be supporting the content on this site) and we will see where it goes. Thanks for bearing with me as I take this one small step that will hopefully help me bring about the bigger picture sooner and more efficiently.
The name "Sounds to Silence" comes from a definition of music described as "any organization of sounds and silence that carries meaning cultivated for aesthetic purposes."
No comments:
Post a Comment