Today is September 1. There are only four months left in 2010. That is a little hard for me to comprehend.
Last September I attempted to blog every day of the month. It was kinda hard. And then I only posted once in October and a couple times in November. I haven't been much of a blogge for the past little while, but it wasn't until I realized today was September that I made the connection that it has been AN ENTIRE YEAR since I completed that challenge. Wow.
That FLEW by...
I don't know why but it's tough to comprehend that a whole year has gone by. That's 365 days; 12 months.
Last month I also celebrated my one-year friendiversary with my dear Whitney Allen. We met last year during the first week that we moved into the ward and have been pretty much inseperably since. Our ward started announcing our ward campout, which was the first activity we went to together last year. We had come a full circle within the ward.
When we first became friends, we were so connected that everyone always asked how long we had known each other before that ward. We'd simply reply. Oh, we just met. It was great. She is amazing. So during those first few months, it seemed as though we had known each other for forever...but then we'd stop and think, "I didn't even know you six weeks ago."
Now it seems SO WEIRD that we have already known each other a year. It's like we are supposed to still be new friends, but we are definitely crossing over into the "old friends" zone.
Time has flown...but it's definitely flown with flair. It's been a fantastic year.
Some pictures honoring the one year of friendship...Yea...I'm cheesy. :)
September 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment