Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

September 29, 2010

Seriously, who crushes on ME?

Just a thought I had as I'm working away: 

In 9th grade I was in class and talking to my group of friends in our corner of the chemistry classroom. One friend sat behind me and was an avid planner user. He'd write all of his assignments and activities in it.

One day, three or four of us were chatting as we worked on an assignment. I happen to look back to this friend's desk. He was talking and not paying attention.

But something in his planner caught my eye. There it was...

MY NAME!

With a heart drawn around it.

Later my suspicious was confirmed that this boy did indeed have a crush on me. (Hey, I was cool once upon a time.)

My favorite part is that he expressed his crush by doodling my name with hearts. Hehe, 9th graders.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

awww, that's so cute :) Miss you girl!

Mitch and Cortney said...

Haha! You're cool ALL the time! That's awesome... love stories like that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...