Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

September 13, 2009

flash mob

Flash Mob: A large group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, perform an unusual action for a brief time, then quickly disperse.  

A couple of years ago I had the chance to participate in one of the BYU flash mob events. If you haven't seen any of the YouTube videos of flash mobs, you should definitely check them out. 

One of my favorites is the Sound of Music video. 


For a BYU focus, I found this video of a dancing mob in March 2007. This is around the time I would have participated but I don't think it was this actual one. I think it was a lot bigger when I did it, but I'm not sure and you might not be able to tell from the video.



Anyways, I just decided that it would be fun to organize one such event. I don't have any brilliant ideas of what or where, but I think it's something to consider. Does anyone want to participate/provide some awesome ideas. We could get a ton of people and make it amazing. Eh? What do ya think? 

1 comment:

Christianne said...

So funny! I have never heard of a flash mob - that would be fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...