Day 4:
I'm only four days in and already I'm sitting here stumped as to what to post. Don't get me wrong, I have lots that I cooould do, but each one that comes to mind is something that requires more time than I have thus far been able to contribute. There are several things, but I need to organize my thoughts and think through them more. Ack.
I can tell already that this dedication to post once a day every day in September is really going to be an interesting experiment. And I think it will be a good one.
So unless I find time to post tomorrow after work, (Yay, it's a Friday of a three-day weekend!!) this just might have to do. I currently have over 200 drafts in my Gmail account. More than any place else, this is where I keep random thoughts, notes, information, to-do lists and oh-so much more. I've been cleaning it out and have found some funny things. My oldest drafts is from 2006 I believe....and surprisingly, several of the things I've saved are still things that interest me and that I'll probably continue to save—maybe just not in my Drafts folder. Perhaps I'll start a Google doc...oh how I love Google.
I'll share just one excerpt of information I have saved.
Now you know some dictionary trivia.

No comments:
Post a Comment