Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

September 14, 2009

Yea, I'm cheating

Eeek, I couldn't stand seeing the heading on my blog reading September (14) when I knew today was the 15th and I had missed a day in my month of blogs goal.

So here's a quick catch up. I'm starting to finally use my printer to print coupons and be a strategic grocery shopper. Last Saturday I went to Albertsons to get some Kashi products they had on sale. If you bought 4 you automatically got $4 off. I also had three coupons...so I got 4 Kashi items for $3.22. So pretty much the price of 1. 

This week Target is having a Kashi sale too. And I think if you buy 5 you get a $5 Target gift certificate. I pretty much live off these things so it's exciting. :P 

You can get lots of coupons on Kashi's Web site. Also check the Pinch Your Pennies blog for more coupon links if you are interested. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...