Wow, September is almost over....FINALLY. :P I actually look forward to having a little break from my blog. I'm glad I've done/am still doing this once a day thing, but I haven't quite been on top of things like I planned.
I'm very very very excited that tomorrow is Friday. And that next weekend is General Conference.
Today I went to a concert put on by our friend Kimberly Knighton...and she is amazing! :) It was really good. Tomorrow I'm going ballroom dancing up in Salt Lake with a group from my ward. I'm very excited....there seems to be a lot of people who can dance and I haven't done it in forever. And they are hard core about make the whole thing a good experience, including hard core guy recruiting, carpool organization, a planned IHOP visit afterwards—plus they had pre-dance dance lessons for anyone who wanted to learn or practice before hand. I actually stopped by after institute on Wednesday (which I love by the way-great teachers plus a full meal every week). I had met a new girl in our ward and asked if she had heard about the dancing activity on Friday. She seemed interested but that she didn't know really how, so then I told her about the lessons that were happening right then. She seemed like she wanted to go (it was a I'll go if you go type of thing.) I probably wouldn't have gone by myself because I kinda know the basics anyways. But we stopped by together. And then it was kinda fun, because I became the unofficial T.A. The one guy was teaching and then he'd have me and his brother, who was on the BYU ballroom team show the step beforehand. The girls who were learning were so cute and like, oh we are so glad you came so we can see it from a girl and stuff. There were like 6 guys and 8 girls or so there. Anyways, it was fun and I'm excited for tomorrow.
Uh....I think that's it. For now. Until tomorrow of course...annnd I just realized I'll have to post before I go out for the evening because otherwise I won't make it.
Oh and P.S. Happy National Punctuation Day! :P Pick your favorite punctuation mark today...and tell me what it is :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interrobang
The punctuation of Kings.
Also, I owe you an email or a facebook message or something...sorry. Soon!
Post a Comment