Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

September 30, 2009

That's a promise

Today concludes the end of September. Tomorrow starts October and before we know it, November and December will fly by and we'll be saying hello to 2010!!!

Oh my goodness, that is insane.

Thank you so much for reading my blog this past month! Seriously, I know this project and goal of mine didn't turn out how I planned, but I finished—almost completely successful. (I did have to make up two posts the next day.)

I had big plans, and although I didn't quite accomplish everything I hoped, I was thoroughly surprised when I check my Google Analytics account for this past month. I didn't get to write any real article type of posts, mostly I wrote about things on my mind and events and such. I had planned to use Twitter and Facebook as marketing tools and see how much traffic I could attract using daily posts and good content. Well, I haven't used Twitter much at all this month and haven't even thought about marketing this blog. (Creative Juices and HS2College are different stories.)

But when I signed on to see my monthly stats, I saw that my traffic and views has significantly increased. I received as many as 85 different visitors with an average of 40 every day. And as many as 140 page views one day. Considering I just posted regularly, without a whoole lot of planning, I was pleasantly surprised. Lesson learned: regular posting is key to getting traffic. KEY

Anyways, with this last day I again wanted to say thank you for putting up with me while I reached this small little goal for myself. I've gotten a bit of insight as to what this blog will be for and some motivation to move forward with similar goals for some of my professional side projects. I have soo not been focusing on them like I should be. But with this month out of the way and having just finished up a chunk of my freelance projects for the year, I'm dedicated to focus on those things now.

You will of course continue to be hearing from me, but not everyday—and that's a promise! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...